Table of Contents
Assembly Technician (Part-Time) Job Description
Job DescriptionWe are a small tech manufacturing company looking for driven individuals to assist us with the assembly of our unique LED lighting fixtures! At Soltech Solutions, you will find a laid back, yet productive atmosphere filled with a fun and motivated group of people to work with, as well as team bonding experiences. To succeed as an Assembly Technician, you will need to have keen attention to detail to ensure our customers receive products of the highest quality. A goal-oriented mindset and experience working with your hands are a plus. Additionally, we are looking for someone with a positive attitude who is willing to adapt to any situation thrown your way. If this description fits you then apply now to join the Soltech Solutions team!
LocationThis role will be located at our Bethlehem office in 520 Evans St Suite 3
ReportingThis role reports to the Operations Manager
- Following technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms.
- Discerning quality of parts and materials used in production.
- Conducting inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process.
- Following company procedures and directives.
- Testing finished products for defects.
- Maintaining the tools used to create products.
- Keeping a clean and well-maintained workspace.
- Ensuring the required materials are available for production, and that the workplace is safe for all workers.
- Inspecting machinery and reporting any faults to management and workers.
- Identifying faults and troubleshooting wherever possible.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
Essential Work Skills Required
- High school diploma or similar.
- Knowledge of production required.
- Experience in manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good powers of observation.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work overtime when required.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.