Well, the holidays have officially drawn to a close, and 2024 is upon us. Looking to participate in dry January this year? Soltech wants to help you along the way with all of your resolutions, and we want to make this one extra special, with our month long Mocktail Monday series! Keep your eyes peeled for our 5 exciting recipes for delicious drinks to celebrate with, all non-alcoholic and specially crafted to boost various health benefits.
This is a great opportunity to use up the last of those herbs leftover from holiday dinners, or to get growing yourself! Nothing signifies a fresh start quite like picking up a new hobby, and indoor gardening is certainly a fulfilling option. Our Grove™ Bar Light Grow Light is every quick growing herbs best friend. Introduce both of them to your kitchen (or bar cart) and watch your whole life flourish in a whole new way!
Drink 1: Cranberry Rosemary Sparkler
Cranberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly proanthocyanidins, as well as other compounds which contribute to cardiovascular health by supporting healthy cholesterol levels and promoting overall immune function. Rosemary is known for its potential cognitive benefits, as well as its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Combine these wonderful flavors with their multitude of health benefits, and you have an all-in-one treat!
- 1 cup cranberry juice (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or simple syrup (adjust to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Make Rosemary Infused Syrup:
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Add 2-3 rosemary sprigs and heat over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Simmer for a few minutes to infuse the rosemary flavor.
- Strain the syrup to remove the rosemary sprigs and let it cool.
- Mix the Mocktail:
- In a shaker, combine cranberry juice, apple juice, rosemary simple syrup, and fresh lime juice.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake well to combine the flavors.
- Strain and Serve:
- Strain the mixture into glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Top with Sparkling Water:
- Fill the glasses with sparkling water, leaving some space at the top.
- Garnish the mocktail with fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary.
- Stir gently before sipping to mix the flavors, and enjoy the festive Cranberry Rosemary Sparkler!
Feel free to adjust the sweetness or acidity according to your taste preferences. This mocktail offers a perfect blend of tartness from cranberries, sweetness from apple juice, and a hint of herbal aroma from fresh rosemary. Cheers!